17.1.11

21 and counting

My sweet baby is 21 months.  Since I missed 18, 19 and 20 month photo shoots with this little sweetheart, I just had to squeeze this one in.  


This little lady is finally starting to talk.  She held out and I believe would still be holding out had I not started encouraging her and discouraging Wesley from talking for her.  Every day there is a new word or two and it is so fun!

(this outfit was made for me when I was a little girl)

She is still very much in love with her bear and binki though the binki usually is just in bed and the car.  I did want to remember how she looks with it and she had no objection to taking  a few photo with it.  She also has a new love...



Her "bebee".  She has a couple, this particular one was a Christmas gift from my mom.  She loves her babies, L-O-V-E-S them!  She feeds  them and says "num num num" while they drink their bottles, wraps them in blankets before bed, and of course at least one sleeps with her.  She has even put teddy to the side to snuggle her "bebee".  





















Felicity loves to snuggle and gives the best hugs. Her little personality keeps us all on our toes.  She is a little monkey and has developed quite a love for climbing on everything.  Pulling cabinet drawers out to climb into the kitchen sink, up the outside of her crib to steal a forbidden binki, up bookshelves, and onto the potty.


Potty training has begun with this little one.  I am not pushing it, just taking it at her speed right now, but she is enjoying her big girl time.  


On a recent trip to the shoe store we discovered that she was wearing shoes a size and a half too small.  She is now the very proud owner of brand new size 7 shoes!  They look huge on her but she fills them right up.  I can't get over how much she is growing and changing lately.


My Felicity is my sweet baby girl and a little bit of a stinker.  This photo shows her, "you can't make me smile" face.  I get it quite often, not just when trying to take photos but when tickling, playing with her and when I act goofy.  She pulls this "nope, I will not smile" face and it cracks me up.


Wesley still adores his little sister even though she has taken to bossing him around a little and putting the food she does not want to eat on  his plate when he's not looking.  He is always concerned about her and does his best to take care of her unless of course she wants to snuggle on his pillow.


21 months with you sweetheart has been amazing!  You bring so much love and laughter into our home.  We all adore you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love these.

Heather said...

The pictures are beautiful! She is growing right up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails